ESF is pleased to announce the launch of 5-a side “Corporate Champions Trophy”
Last Date for Registration: 7th March-2018
Event dates : 10th and 11th March-2018
No of teams : 48
Format : Group + Knockout (Find schedules below)
Registration Fee per team: 5000 INR
Winning Team: Trophy + 25,000 INR
Runners-up: 10,000 INR
3rd Place : 5,000 INR
Other Prizes worth Rs 10,000
Awards for Man of the match, Player of the series, Golden Boot and spot awards.
All matches will have live scoring and LED screen to view scores
Rules for the tournament:
– The tournament is open to all Corporate(IT and ITES only) employees.
– Every team gets to play minimum 3 matches before qualifying for knockouts
– Team can be formed with mixed players from different corporate companies
– ID card is mandatory for all the players. No player will be allowed to play without ID cards
– On the field, Judges / Organizers / Referees’ decision will be final.
– A player cannot represent multiple teams.
– Red card and yellow card rules apply.
– Matches will be handled by certified football referees
– Matches will have 2 halves.
– Each half will be 5 mins long and break will be 2 mins (5mins-2mins-5mins)
– Knockout matches – Each half will be 8 mins long and break will be 2 mins (8mins-2mins-8mins)
– Finals will be played with 10m-4m-10m (Playing timing)
– 5 a side and 3 rolling substitutes
– Best 3 teams qualifies for the final and the final round will be scheduled in IPL format (Ranking will be based on number of goal difference).
– Team: 5 a side & 3 rolling subs
– Group + Knockout (Please find the schedule at the bottom of the page)
All safety gear and playing equipment have to be brought by the participants (i.e. shin guards, studs etc.)
Players are requested to be in proper sports attire
Teams participate in the tournament at their own risk. Organisers will not take any responsibility for any kind of injuries that happen during the tournament.
First aid will be provided in case of any injury
The rules will be briefed by the referee before the match
All participants/teams are requested to maintain discipline and to avoid any kind of arguments with any other participants/teams
Teams need to be present at least 30 minutes prior to the designated start time. Else the opponent team will be given walk-over.
Registrations once done cannot be cancelled/transferred under any circumstances
Organizer reserves the right to reject any registration if found biased.
Schedules and Fixtures:
Will be published and sent by email to all participants 2 days prior to the tournament.
Cash prize Rs.25,000/- for Winner, Rs. 10,000 for Runner-up and Rs.5,000 for 3rd Place
Medals for Winner / Runner-up teams.
MOM, Player of the series and Golden Boot awards to be won.