Corporate tennis ball cricket tournament on knockout basis. Team can be be formed with mixed players from different corporate companies. ID card is mandatory for all the games.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
– Tournament is restricted to 32 Teams. (first come first serve)
– Event dates – Jan 6, 7 and 20, 21 (Weekends)
– Different Company employees can tie up and make a team. (IDcard ismandatory)
– Team NAME is Mandatory
– All the matches are played in Vicky Tennis Ball.
– Players should bring their own essentials.
– Players should report to court before 15 minutes of match.
– No players will be allowed to play without ID card of the company
– A Player cannot represent multiple teams.
– Late arrival of players leads to automatic walkover for the opponent.
– Umpire decision is final.
– Organizing committee has all the authority to disqualify team/player if they are not obliging to rules of tournament.
– Registration to tournament done by online mode only.
– Spot registration includes extra charges.
– The minimum number of players required to register a team is 12 players. The maximum number of players in a squad allowed for team is 16
– Matches will consist of one innings per side with each innings being limited to 8 overs per side excluding extras. (Semifinals and finals will be 10 overs per innings)
– No bowler is permitted to bowl more than 2 overs in an innings. This is not inclusive of the super over in the case of a tie.
– In the event that the match is played where the overs are reduced, a bowler shall not bowl more than one-fifth of the total overs allowed.