ESF proudly presents a Corporate tennis ball cricket tournament on a league and knockout basis. A team can be formed with mixed players from different corporate companies. An ID card is mandatory for all the games.
– Live scoring. (All matches)
Venue: Bengaluru Shooterz and Altair Sports ground, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore
RULES & REGULATIONS:
– The tournament is restricted to 24 Teams. (first come first serve)
– Entry fee Rs.7000 per team
– League + Knockout format
– Event dates – Feb 29th and March 1st,2020
– Different Company employees can tie up and make a team. (ID card is mandatory)
– Strictly for Corporate employees (Established companies)
– Registration will be confirmed only after team list and ID cards are submitted
– Registration will be cancelled if ID cards are not submitted before Feb 24, 2020
– Team NAME is Mandatory
– 1 Litre Cold Drinks and Glucose refreshment will be given to each team.
– Food will be arranged on extra cost on request
– The team can play all their league matches on 29th Feb or 1st March and Knockouts will be on 1st March.
– All the matches are played in Vicky Yellow Tennis Ball
– Red ball and the yellow ball will have different league formats based on the count of teams.
– Players should bring their own essentials.
– Players should report to the ground before 15 minutes of the match.
– No players will be allowed to play without ID card of the company
– A Player cannot represent multiple teams.
– The late arrival of players leads to an automatic walkover for the opponent.
– Umpire decision is final.
– The organizing committee has all the authority to disqualify team/player if they are not obliged to the rules of the tournament.
– Registration to the tournament can be done by online mode.
– The minimum number of players required to register a team is 12 players. The maximum number of players in a squad allowed for the team is 16
– Matches will consist of one innings per side with each innings being limited to 8 overs per side excluding extras. (Semifinals and finals will be 10 overs per innings)
– No bowler is permitted to bowl more than 2 overs in an innings. This is not inclusive of the super over in the case of a tie.
– In the event that the match is played where the overs are reduced, a bowler shall not bowl more than one-fifth of the total overs allowed.
League: 29th Feb and 1st March
24 teams will be split into 8 groups. 3 teams in each group and winner of the group qualify for the QF. In case of a tie, super over will decide the winner.
Knockout matches. Table-toppers in the league qualify for QFs.
Quarters: 29th Feb and 1st March
Group 1 Winner vs Group 2 Winner
Group 3 Winner vs Group 4 Winner
Group 5 Winner vs Group 6 Winner
Group 6 Winner vs Group 8 Winner
Semis – 1st March
QF 1 Winner vs QF 2 Winner
QF 3 Winner vs QF 4 Winner
3rd Place Playoffs: 1st March
Loser 1 vs Loser 2
Finals: 1st March
Winner 1 vs Winner 2
AWARDS AND PRIZES:
– Winners – Rs 25,000 + Trophy + Medals
– Runners – Rs 15,000 + Trophy + Medals
– 3rd Place – Trophy + Medals
– Man of the Match awards each match
– Man of the Series award
– Spot Awards
– Best bowler
– Best Batsmen