ESF proudly presents Corporate tennis ball cricket tournament on knockout basis. Team can be be formed with mixed players from different corporate companies. ID card is mandatory for all the games.
You can watch each match via app:
– Live scoring.
– Live streaming.(Only Semis and Final)
All the above can be viewed in mobile app.
Venue : Ms Grounds 2, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore
RULES & REGULATIONS:
– Tournament is restricted to 24 Teams. (first come first serve)
– League + Knockout format
– 24 teams will be split into 8 groups with 3 teams per groups
– Each team plays 2 league matches and winner of each group qualifies for knockouts.
– Event dates – Feb 2nd. 3rd and 9th, 10th
– Different Company employees can tie up and make a team. (IDcard is mandatory)
– Strictly for Corporate employees (Established companies)
– Team NAME is Mandatory
– All the matches are played in Vicky Tennis Ball.
– Players should bring their own essentials.
– Players should report to court before 15 minutes of match.
– No players will be allowed to play without ID card of the company
– A Player cannot represent multiple teams.
– Late arrival of players leads to automatic walkover for the opponent.
– Umpire decision is final.
– Organizing committee has all the authority to disqualify team/player if they are not obliging to rules of tournament.
– Registration to tournament cab be done by online mode.
– Spot registration includes extra charges.
– The minimum number of players required to register a team is 12 players. The maximum number of players in a squad allowed for team is 16
– Matches will consist of one innings per side with each innings being limited to 8 overs per side excluding extras. (Semifinals and finals will be 10 overs per innings)
– No bowler is permitted to bowl more than 2 overs in an innings. This is not inclusive of the super over in the case of a tie.
– In the event that the match is played where the overs are reduced, a bowler shall not bowl more than one-fifth of the total overs allowed.
Group A Group B Group C Group D Group E Group F Group G Group H
Team 1 Team 4 Team 5 Team 6 Team 7 Team 8 Team 9 Team 10
Team 2 Team 11 Team 12 Team 13 Team 14 Team 15 Team 16 Team 17
Team 3 Team 18 Team 19 Team 20 Team 21 Team 22 Team 23 Team 24
Each team plays 2 matches with group teams and group winner qualifies to knockout
Group A Winner vs Group B winner
Group C Winner vs Group D winner
Group E Winner vs Group F winner
Group G Winner vs Group H winner
Winner 1 vs Winner 2
Winner 3 vs Winner 4
3rd Place Playoffs:
Loser 1 vs Loser 2
Winner 1 vs Winner 2
AWARDS AND PRIZES:
– Winners – Rs 25,000 + Trophy
– Runners – Rs 15,000 + Trophy
– 3rd Place – Rs 5,000 + Trophy
– Man of the Match awards each match
– Man of the Series award
– Spot Awards
– Best bowler
– Best Batsmen