Man vs Machine – 5a Side Box Indoor Cricket
ESF in association with 360-Creations and Ascendas Park Square Mall proudly presents Man vs Machine 5a side Box cricket tennis ball cricket tournament. Team can be formed with mixed players from different corporate companies. ID card is mandatory for all the games.
Event is organised targeting Cricket World Cup and enthusiastic cricket lovers are invited for playing the game with little fun. Ascendas Park Square Mall will be telecasting all the World Cup matches in giant screen and the participants in the tournament get a change to watch the match live and also get qualified for spot prizes as we have planned for multiple events in the Mall. So you just don’t come to play only cricket, but also make yourself available for free goodies and prizes. Come have fun this Cricket season.
All players will bat facing the bowling machine and usual cricket rules apply. Indoor cricket setup will be done inside the mall as below and batsmen get free vouchers, gifts, goodies and bonus runs as well if they hot specific hot points inside stadium. Not just cricket, winning prize etc, you get lot of vouchers and gifts sponsored by Ascendas Park Square Mall.
You can follow each match via app:
Follow LIVE Matches, Schedules, Leader board, Boundary Tracker and much more of Elite Sports Factory on this exclusive app.
Venue: Ascendas Park Square Mall – Indoor Cricket setup
Rules and Regulations:
– Tournament is restricted to 72 Teams. (First come first serve)
– Entry Fee Rs.3000
– League + Knockout format
– 5 overs match
– Bowling machine will be used to bowl
– 4 fielders + wicket keeper
– Indoor ground will have hot spots where players hit the target get bonus runs and prizes.
– 72 teams will be split into 24 groups with 3 teams per groups
– Each team plays 2 league matches and winner of each group qualifies for next round. In case of same points, winner will be decided based Net run rate. In case of match being tie, Super over will decide the winner.
– Event dates – June 8th and 9th.
– Teams play both league matches on same day.
– Team NAME is Mandatory
– All the matches are played in Vicky Tennis Ball.
– Players should bring their own essentials.
– Players should report to court before 15 minutes of match.
– A Player cannot represent multiple teams.
– Late arrival of players leads to automatic walkover for the opponent.
– Umpire decision is final.
– Organizing committee has all the authority to disqualify team/player if they are not obliging to rules of tournament.
– Registration to tournament can be done by online mode.
– Spot registration includes extra charges.
– The minimum number of players required to register a team is 5 players. The maximum number of players in a squad allowed for team is 8
– Matches will consist of one innings per side with each innings being limited to 5 overs per side excluding extras. (Finals will be 6 overs per innings)
– Bowling is done using bowling machine.
League: 8th and 9th June
Each team play 2 matches with group teams and group winner qualifies for Round 2. Groups will be picked based on LOT or DRAW
Knockouts will be on June 9th:
Quarter Final: June 9th
Semi-final: June 9th
3rd PLACE PLAYOFF: June 9th
Final: June 9th
Awards and Prizes:
– Winners – Rs 30,000 + Trophy
– Runners – Rs 15,000 + Trophy
– 3rd Place – Rs 5,000 + Trophy
– Free Proline T Shirts for winners with Elite Sports, Ascendas Park Square Mall and 360-Creations Logo
– Man of the Match awards each match – Trophy
– Man of the Series award – Trophy
– Spot Awards – Medals and trophies
– Best bowler – Trophy
– Best Batsmen – Trophy
– Free Coupons, sponsor coupons etc